Friday, June 3, 2011

Let's do a weekly weight check!

So it's been two weeks now, one with Lyon actually having a weight to work on, so let's see where the guys are...

you may remember Chris's first week weighin saw him shedding nearly 10 pounds and checking in at a svlete-ish 244 lbs. Let's see how he's ringing up today!


239 puts him another 5 down, and under the 240 mark! that leaves him 34 pounds from his goal of 205! Fuck him! I don't understand how two people of reasonably similar ethnic background have such different abilities to gain and lose weight.

I say that because as you may recall i had my first weigh in last week due to me being too heavy for people scales. I weighed in at 345 a week ago and today this is what I'm looking at...


If it's too small for you to read, I'll save you the trouble, it's 340. So that's a measly 5 pounds. Considering I have DOUBLE the weight to lose and am losing it at HALF the rate, I think Chris has this situation pretty locked down... maybe I'll convince him to go middle weight... He would'nt look TOO freaky at 185...

No comments:

Post a Comment